EMBASSY OF THE PHILIPPINES
REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS
FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF QUEUING SYSTEM FOR THE NEW EMBASSY BUILDING
- The Philippine Embassy in Berlin, Germany, through the authorized appropriations under the General Appropriations Act of 2017, intends to apply the sum of Six Thousand Euro only (€6,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the “Procurement of Queuing System.” Quotations received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected.
- The Bids and Awards Committee of the Philippine Embassy in Berlin (Berlin PE-BAC) now invites quotations for the said project, described as follows:
|Approved Budget for the Contract
|27 Nov 2017||
|Procurement of Queuing System
a. One Ticket Dispenser with at least 5 buttons, up to 10 queues, built-in controller, LAN interface, wireless/wired, 80mm thermal printer, with stand
b. Terminal (workstation, numeric keypad, LCD screen, display)
c. Media player for TV
- Berlin PE-BAC has scheduled the following activities for the said Project:
|Deadline for Submission and Receipt of Quotations|
|12 December 2017
- Quotations must be submitted to Berlin PE-BAC Secretariat Office on or before 12 December 2017, 1200H.
- Quotations submitted after the deadline shall not be accepted.
- For further information, please refer to:
Berlin PE-BAC Secretariat
Embassy of the Philippines
Haus Cumberland, 2nd Flr. Kurfürstendamm 194, 10707 Berlin
Tel. No. 030 864-95023; Fax no. 030 8732551
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
DONNA M. RODRIGUEZ
27 November 2017, Berlin