CONSULATE GENERAL OF THE PHILIPPINES
PROCUREMENT OF FURNITURE AND EQUIPMENT
FOR THE PHILIPPINE CONSULATE GENERAL IN FRANKFURT
The Philippine Consulate General in Frankfurt, through the authorized appropriations under the General Appropriations Act, intends to apply the sum of Philippine Pesos Twenty-Eight Million, Three Hundred Twenty-Seven Thousand, Nine Hundred Fifty (P 28,327,950.00.00) only, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC), to payments under the contract for the “Procurement of Furniture and Equipment for the Philippine Consulate General in Frankfurt.” Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Philippine Consulate General now invites bids for the said project”, described as follows:
|Lot No.||Project Specification||ABC (Euro)||Non-refundable Bid Fee (Php)|
|One (1)||Procurement of Furniture and Equipment for
the Philippine Consulate General in Frankfurt
For a complete list of technical specifications required for this project, interested bidders are instructed to refer to the Bidding Document – Technical Specification.
Bidders should have completed, within the past two (2) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II, Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is open to all interested bidders, whether local or foreign, subject to the conditions for eligibility provided in the IRR of RA 9184.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the Frankfurt PCG-BAC Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below, Monday to Friday (except on public holidays) during office hours from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders from the Frankfurt PCG-BAC Secretariat free of charge.
- Frankfurt PCG-BAC has scheduled the following activities for the said Project:
|Pre-bid Conference||Deadline for Submission and Receipt of Bids||Bid Opening|
|09 November 2018,
Friday, 10:00 a.m.
|22 November 2018,
Thursday, 12:00 p.m.
|22 November 2018,
Thursday, 3:00 p.m.
|Venue: Philippine Consulate General, Design Offices Westendcarree, Gervinusstrasse 15-17, 60322 Frankfurt|
- Bids must be delivered to and received by a designated member(s) of the Frankfurt PCG-BAC Secretariat at the Philippine Consulate General, Design Offices Westendcarree, Gervinusstrasse 15-17, 60322 Frankfurt on or before 22 November 2018, 12:00 p.m. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms in the amount stated in Section 27.2 of the IRR of RA No. 9184.
Bid Opening shall be on 22 November 2018, 3:00 p.m. at the Philippine Consulate General, Design Offices Westendcarree, Gervinusstrasse 15-17, 60322 Frankfurt. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The Consulate General reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
Ms. Lolit V. Balansag
Frankfurt PCG-BAC Secretariat
Design Offices Westendcarree, Gervinusstrasse 15-17, 60322 Frankfurt
Tel. no. +49 69 566082-118 to 123
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
EMILIO T. FERNANDEZ
30 October 2018, Frankfurt
In the case of National Government Agencies, the General Appropriations Act and/or continuing appropriations; in the case of GOCCs, GFIs, and SUCs, the Corporate Budget for the contract approved by the governing Boards; in the case of LGUs, the Budget for the contract approved by the respective Sanggunian (Section 5(a), R.A. 9184).
 A brief description of the type(s) of Goods should be provided, including quantities, location of project, and other information necessary to enable potential bidders to decide whether or not to respond to the invitation.