EMBASSY OF THE PHILIPPINES
PROCUREMENT OF SECURITY SYSTEM AND EQUIPMENT FOR THE OFFICIAL USE
OF THE PHILIPPINE EMBASSY IN BERLIN
The Philippine Embassy in Berlin, through the authorized appropriations under the General Appropriations Act, intends to apply the sum of Philippine Pesos Three Million, Eight Hundred Twenty-Eight Thousand Eight Hundred Fifty (P3,828,850.00) only, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC), to payments under the contract for the “Procurement of Security System and Equipment for Official Use of the Philippine Embassy in Berlin.” Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Philippine Embassy now invites bids for the said project”, described as follows:
|Lot No.||Project Specification||ABC (Euro)||Non-refundable Bid Fee (Php)|
|One (1)||Procurement of Security System and Equipment for Official Use of the Philippine Embassy in Berlin
For a complete list of technical specifications required for this project, interested bidders are instructed to refer to the Bidding Document – Technical Specification.
|P3,828,850.00 (approximately €73,000.00)||Gratis|
Bidders should have completed, within the past two (2) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II, Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is open to all interested bidders, whether local or foreign, subject to the conditions for eligibility provided in the IRR of RA 9184.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the Berlin PE-BAC Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below, Monday to Friday (except on public holidays as listed on the embassy’s website) during office hours from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders from 07 September 2018 from the Berlin-BAC Secretariat free of charge. It may also be downloaded from the Philippine Embassy’s website.
- Berlin PE-BAC has scheduled the following activities for the said Project:
|Pre-bid Conference||Deadline for Submission and Receipt of Bids||Bid Opening|
|18 September 2018,
Tuesday, 10:00 a.m.
|04 October 2018,
Thursday, 12:00 noon
|04 October 2018,
Thursday, 2:00 p.m.
|Venue: Philippine Embassy’s Conference Room, 2nd Floor, Haus Cumberland, Kurfürstendamm 194, 10707 Berlin|
- Bids must be delivered to and received by a designated member(s) of the BAC Secretariat at BAC Secretariat Room, 2nd Floor, Haus Cumberland, Kurfürstendamm 194, 10707 Berlin, on or before 27 September 2018, 12:00 noon. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms in the amount stated in Section 27.2 of the IRR of RA No. 9184.
Bid Opening shall be on 04 October 2018, 2:00 p.m. at the Embassy Conference Room, 2nd Floor, Haus Cumberland, Kurfürstendamm 194, 10707 Berlin. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The Embassy reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
Atty. Amor P. de Asis-Del Mundo/Ms. Lourdes Marie C. Reyes
Berlin PE-BAC Secretariat
2nd Floor, Haus Cumberland,
Kurfürstendamm 194, 10707 Berlin
Tel. No. 030 86 95 013; Fax no. 030 8732551
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
CATHERINE ROSE G. TORRES
04 September 2018, Berlin.
In the case of National Government Agencies, the General Appropriations Act and/or continuing appropriations; in the case of GOCCs, GFIs, and SUCs, the Corporate Budget for the contract approved by the governing Boards; in the case of LGUs, the Budget for the contract approved by the respective Sanggunian (Section 5(a), R.A. 9184).
 A brief description of the type(s) of Goods should be provided, including quantities, location of project, and other information necessary to enable potential bidders to decide whether or not to respond to the invitation.