Instructions for Application by Mail
Applications by Mail can be availed for the following services:
• Report of Birth, Report of Marriage, Report of Death
• Authentication of Documents duly notarized/ legalized in host country
2. In the email, write:
a. The consular service to be applied for
b. The applicant’s full name, telephone number and email address
3. Attach to the email:
a. Scanned copy (or photograph) of the application form (downloaded from the Embassy website), duly accomplished
b. Scanned copy (or photograph) of all the required documents for the service (see Embassy website)
4. Wait for the email-reply from the Embassy. The Embassy will review your emailed application and supporting documents.
a. If your documents are in order, the Embassy will advise you to mail via post office or special courier to the Embassy the original application form and original supporting documents, together with instructions on the payment of the service fee and the inclusion of a paid self-addressed envelope.
b. If your submission is incomplete (i.e. application form not properly accomplished, supporting documents are lacking), the Embassy will advise you to submit additional documents via email.
5. Follow the Embassy’s emailed instructions on the mailing (via Post Office or special courier) of original application documents, including the payment of service fee.
6. Once processed, the document you applied for will be mailed to you by the Embassy.