APPOINTMENTS FOR PASSPORTS ONLY
In view of the rising cases of COVID-19 in Germany, effective immediately, the Embassy will implement the more lenient “3G rule” (vaccinated, recovered, or tested – geimpft, genesen, getestet) for all consular applicants above the age of six years old.
Vaccinated applicants may present their yellow vaccination booklet, or their digital vaccination certificate on the Corona-Warn-App or the CovPass app.
If you have recovered from coronavirus, you can present your positive test result as proof. The test result is valid from 11 to 180 days after you tested positive.
If you are neither vaccinated nor recovered, you will need to present a negative test result. You can present a negative PCR test no more than 48 hours old, or a negative rapid antigen test that is a maximum of 24 hours old.
Applicants will also be required to check-in through the LUCA app or accomplish a written contact tracing form.
IMPORTANT REMINDERS (Please read carefully):
- This appointment system is for those applying for SIMPLE RENEWAL OF PASSPORTS ONLY. (Simple Renewal means that no changes in the data from the current passport or the changes that is being made is already supported by documents issued by Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA))
- Those applying for PASSPORT RENEWAL WITH CHANGE OF NAME (with application for Report of Marriage), FIRST TIME APPLICATION (with application for Report of Birth) or REPLACEMENT OF LOST/DAMAGED PASSPORT should book an APPOINTMENT FOR OTHER CONSULAR SERVICES.
- When booking an appointment, you will be required to provide personal information and details of your latest passport. Please make sure to have them ready.
- Applicants are advised to use only Google or Yahoo email accounts in securing an appointment to avoid any technical incompatibilities. Email address restrictions and accessibility may vary on your access location, country and/or email servers.
- When filling out the form, please note that there should be no leading spaces in the entries and the omit the country code in the contact numbers’ portion.
- Upon completing your online booking, please check your email immediately and follow the instructions in order to CONFIRM your appointment. The appointment will not be reserved if you fail to confirm within one (1) hour.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address. Please open the email, print the application packet and bring during your appointment at the Embassy.
- Applicants for SIMPLE RENEWAL OF PASSPORTS may start booking an appointment through the following link: https://www.passport.gov.ph