APPOINTMENTS FOR PASSPORTS ONLY
For SIMPLE RENEWAL OF PASSPORTS please book an appointment at: https://www.passport.gov.ph
View the requirements here: New/Renewal (Adults)
Please note that the online appointment system is for those applying for SIMPLE RENEWAL OF PASSPORTS ONLY. Simple Renewal means there are no changes in the data from the current passport, or the changes to be made are supported by documents issued by Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA).
Applicants for PASSPORT RENEWAL WITH CHANGE OF NAME (with application for Report of Marriage), FIRST TIME APPLICANTS (with application for Report of Birth), or applicants for REPLACEMENT OF LOST/DAMAGED PASSPORT should book here: APPOINTMENT FOR OTHER CONSULAR SERVICES.
- When booking an appointment, you will be required to provide personal information and details of your latest passport. Please make sure to have them ready.
- Applicants are advised to use only Google or Yahoo email accounts in securing an appointment to avoid any technical incompatibilities. Email address restrictions and accessibility may vary on your access location, country and/or email servers.
- When filling out the form, please note that there should be no leading spaces in the entries and the omit the country code in the contact numbers’ portion.
- Upon completing your online booking, please check your email immediately and follow the instructions in order to CONFIRM your appointment. The appointment will not be reserved if you fail to confirm within one (1) hour.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address. Please open the email, print the application packet and bring during your appointment at the Embassy.