A travel document may be issued to Filipinos who have lost their passports to allow them to return to the Philippines. A travel document is only valid for 30 days upon issuance.
Filipinos who are in Germany for tourism or short-term study and have lost their passport will be issued a Travel Document to allow them to travel immediately to the Philippines.
A Filipino who lost his passport in Germany and resides in a third country has no alternative but to use a Travel Document for direct, one-way travel to the Philippines. This travel document cannot be used to travel to another country.
- Duly-accomplished travel document application form
- Four (4) photos with white background (standard European passport-size photos)
- Copy of applicant’s airline reservation/booking (please ensure that your flight itinerary does not have a layover in any Schengen/EU-member country)
- Present old/lost Philippine passport, or the photocopy of passport information page
- In case of a lost passport: Submit Affidavit of Loss, Police Report, and photocopy of birth certificate and/or marriage contract (in the case of married women)