GUIDELINES FOR THE HIRING OF SKILLED WORKERS (INCLUDING NURSES) HIRED THROUGH AN AGENCY
- Recruitment agreement between the principal (employer or placement agency) and the Philippine agency (the list of licensed Philippine recruitment agencies can be seen at www.poea.gov.ph);
- Job order indicating the positions, the number of workers required and salary per position;
- Copy of the principal’s valid commercial registration or business license, including information on business activities, number of years in operation and volume/size of current labor force; (Local and English translation copies)
- Master employment contract translated/written in English, SIGNED ON ALL PAGES BY THE PRINCIPAL’S AUTHORIZED SIGNATORY;
- Copy of National/Residence ID of the principal’s authorized signatory; and
- Passport copy of the Philippine agency owner.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS if the principal is a placement agency representing the employer
- Copy of valid commercial registration or business license of the employer (Local and English translation copies);
- Master employment contract translated/written in English SIGNED JOINTLY ON ALL PAGES BY THE AUTHORIZED SIGNATORY OF THE PLACEMENT AGENCY AND THE EMPLOYER;
- Manpower request from the employer;
- Service agreement between the placement agency and the employer; and
- Copy of National/Residence ID of the employer’s authorized signatory.
- The principal shall send by email scanned copies of the above required documents to email@example.com initial evaluation.
- If the documents are found to be complete and in order, the Philippine Overseas Labor Office (POLO) will advise the principal to submit or send by courier/mail the original/paper copy of said documents to the following address:
Philippine Overseas Labor Office
c/o Philippine Embassy in Berlin
Luisenstrasse 16, 10117 Berlin (Mitte)
Telephone No. +49 (0) 30 864 9500 local 301
- The principal shall pay the following fees:
|FOR INDIVIDUAL WORKER||FEES|
|POLO Verification Fee||Euro 9.00/document|
|Master employment contract||9.00|
|FOR GROUP OF WORKERS|
|POLO Verification Fee||Euro 27.00/document|
|Master employment contract||27.00|
*Corresponding official receipts will be issued
Payment shall be remitted/transferred to:
Account Name: Embassy of the Philippines Berlin
Philippine Overseas Labor Office
Account No.: 701 1625110 00
Swift Code: DEUTDEBB101
IBAN: DE96 1007 0100 0162 5110 00
Name of Bank: Deutsche Bank AG
Address: Unter den Linden 13/15 10117 Berlin
IMPT: Please wait for POLO’s advice before making the deposit/ payment.
- If the documents are sentby mail/courier, please arrange a pick-up
service to collect the document.
GUIDELINES FOR OWWA MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION/RENEWAL
For OWWA Membership Registration /Renewal, please proceed to https://membership.owwa.gov.ph
and fill out the online membership application form.
Requirements for uploading:
- Copy of valid Philippine passport ;
- Copy of proof of employment (either contract, pay slip, certificate of employment, work visa or work permit). Please do not upload a residence permit card that does not specifically indicate your employment).
Instructions on how to pay will be sent after evaluation of your documents (in Euro which is equivalent to the 25 US$ membership fee for 2 years).
Please DO NOT submit more than one application. Only one application will be approved, and the others will be denied.
*You may personally enroll for/renew your OWWA membership by submitting the above documents and paying the prescribed fee at the Philippine Overseas Labor Office, Embassy of the Philippines, Berlin or during the latter’s outreach mission on the date and place to be announced in the future.