Information on Authentication of Employment Contract, Recruitment Agreement, Job Order and Man Power Request
GUIDELINES FOR THE HIRING OF SKILLED WORKERS (INCLUDING NURSES) HIRED THROUGH AN AGENCY
- Recruitment agreement between the principal (employer or placement agency) and the Philippine agency (the list of licensed Philippine recruitment agencies can be seen at www.poea.gov.ph);
- Job order indicating the positions, the number of workers required and salary per position;
- Copy of the principal’s valid commercial registration or business license, including information on business activities, number of years in operation and volume/size of current labor force; (Local and English translation copies)
- Master employment contract translated/written in English, SIGNED ON ALL PAGES BY THE PRINCIPAL’S AUTHORIZED SIGNATORY;
- Copy of National/Residence ID of the principal’s authorized signatory; and
- Passport copy of the Philippine agency owner.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS (if the principal is a placement agency representing the employer)
- Copy of valid commercial registration or business license of the employer (Local and English translation copies);
- Master employment contract translated/written in English SIGNED JOINTLY ON ALL PAGES BY THE AUTHORIZED SIGNATORY OF THE PLACEMENT AGENCY AND THE EMPLOYER;
- Manpower request from the employer;
- Service agreement between the placement agency and the employer; and
- Copy of National/Residence ID of the employer’s authorized signatory.
- The principal shall send by email scanned copies of the above required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org initial evaluation.
- If the documents are found to be complete and in order, the Philippine Overseas Labor Office (POLO) will advise the principal to submit or send by courier/mail the original/paper copy of said documents to the following address:
Philippine Migrant Workers Office (MWO)
c/o Philippine Embassy in Berlin
Luisenstraße 16, 10117 Berlin (Mitte)
Telephone No. +49 (0) 30 864 9500 local 301
- The principal shall pay the following fees:
|FOR INDIVIDUAL WORKER||FEES (per document)|
|POLO Verification Fee||EUR 9,00|
|Master employment contract||9,00|
|FOR GROUP OF WORKERS|
|POLO Verification Fee||EUR 27,00|
|Master employment contract||27,00|
*Corresponding official receipts will be issued
Payment must be remitted/transferred to:
Account Name: Embassy of the Philippines Berlin Philippine Overseas Labor Office
Account No.: 701 1625110 00
Swift Code: DEUTDEBB101
IBAN: DE96 1007 0100 0162 5110 00
Name of Bank: Deutsche Bank AG
Address: Unter den Linden 13/15 10117 Berlin
IMPORTANT: Please wait for POLO’s advice before making the deposit/ payment.
- If the documents are sent by mail/courier, please arrange a pick-up service to collect the document.
Addendum to the Employment Contract
GUIDELINES FOR OWWA MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION/RENEWAL
For OWWA Membership Registration/Renewal, please proceed to https://membership.owwa.gov.ph and fill out the online membership application form.
Requirements for uploading:
- Copy of valid Philippine passport
- Copy of proof of employment (either contract, pay slip, certificate of employment, work visa or work permit). Note: Please do not upload a residence permit card that does not specifically indicate your employment
Instructions on how to pay will be sent after evaluation of your documents (in Euro which is equivalent to the USD25.00 membership fee for 2 years).
Please DO NOT submit more than one application. Only one application will be approved, and the others will be denied.
You may personally enroll/renew your OWWA membership by submitting the above documents and paying the prescribed fee at the Philippine Overseas Labor Office, Embassy of the Philippines, Berlin or during the latter’s outreach mission on the date and place to be announced in the future.
For more information on Labour Services, please contact:
Philippine Migrant Workers Office (MWO)
c/o Embassy of the Philippines
Luisenstrasse 16, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Tel. No. +49 (0) 30 864 95 0 301
For OEC, contract verification, and AKAP: Mobile/WhatsApp no. +49 1766 151 2953
For OWWA membership, welfare assistance, Alagang Kabayan cash assistance for C19+ OFWs: +49 1523 765 7614
For all other employment-related concerns: +49 176 32236928