WALK-IN POLICY FOR CONSULAR SERVICES
Starting 23 March 2022, the Philippine Embassy in Berlin will accommodate walk-in / in-person application for qualified applicants from 1:00PM-3:00PM (Mondays-Fridays except declared Philippine and German Holidays)
WHO ARE QUALIFIED TO AVAIL OF WALK-IN APPLICATIONS?
- SENIOR CITIZENS – applicant may be accompanied by one adult but only the application of the Senior Citizen will be accommodated.
- PERSONS WITH DISABILITY (PWDs) – must be able to present a valid PWD ID Card or Medical Certificate. applicant may be accompanied by one adult but only the application of the PWD will be accommodated.
- PREGNANT WOMEN – must be able to present proof of pregnancy, i.e. Medical Certificate or Medical record.
- MINOR CHILDREN AGED SEVEN (7) YEARS AND BELOW – must be accompanied by parents. If parents are not married, the mother must accompany the child.
Applicants with an URGENT NEED to avail of the Embassy’s consular services for emergency reason/s may also be accommodated without an appointment subject to the presentation of sufficient proof of emergency.
WHAT SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE FOR QUALIFIED WALK-IN APPLICANTS?
- PASSPORT RENEWAL
- NEW PASSPORT APPLICATION (for 7 years old and below only) – provided that they already have a PSA-authenticated copy of their Birth Certificate/Report of Birth
- LEGALIZATION OF DOCUMENTS (SPA, Affidavits, Authentication, Consular Mortuary Certificate, etc.)
- For lists of requirements and/or downloadable templates, please visit:
- For Affidavits and Special Power of Attorney (SPA): http://philippine-embassy.de/authentication-notarization/
- For Consular Mortuary Certificate: http://philippine-embassy.de/civil-registry/
For those applicant who will avail of express processing for the Legalization of their documents (SPA, Authentication, Affidavit, Consular Mortuary Certificate, etc.) please note that your document/s will be released on the next working day, there will be NO SAME-DAY RELEASE for this service. In this regard, please a provide a self-addressed envelope with €4.25 Deutsche post stamps or a pre-paid envelope, preferably from a private courier service (e.g. UPS Standard, DHL Expresseasy) that will be used to send back your documents.
Note: The Embassy assumes no liability for any loss of documents once they have been handed over to the German Post Office / courier service.
Non-Emergency applicants must secure an online appointment at http://philippine-embassy.de/consular-appointment/.
Those applying for Civil Registration (Report of Birth, Report of Marriage and Report of Death) must set an appointment or file their application through mail, after their application documents have been pre-processed.