AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT AND GUARANTEE
The Philippines’ Bureau of Immigration (BI) inspects all international-bound passengers to stop human trafficking and illegal recruitment, in line with its mandate under the Anti-Human Trafficking Law of 2003 (R.A. 9233) and the Amended Migrant Workers’ Act of 2004 (R.A. 10022).
Below are the requirements for AOSG:
- Filled out Affidavit of Support and Guarantee form
- Valid passport/ID of the sponsor
- Valid passport/ID of the individual being invited/sponsored
- Proof of relationship of sponsor with the individual being invited/sponsored
- Proof financial capacity of sponsor (e.g., payslip, bank statements/certificate, etc.)
- Letter of invitation, if available
Please note that allowing a Filipino tourist to depart from the Philippines is under the authority of port officials of the Bureau of Immigration, and not of the Embassy. The only role of the Embassy is to authenticate AOSG upon submission of the requirements.
For the procedure on the processing of AOSG, please click here.
For the fees, please refer to the Updated Schedule of Consular Service Fees.