Importation of Plants, Planting Materials and Plant Products to the Philippines
In accordance with the existing policies of the Philippines’ Bureau of Plant Industry (BPI), any consignment/shipment or transport of plants, planting materials, and plant products must be accompanied by specific Phytosanitary documents issued by the BPI, such as but not limited to:
- Sanitary and Phytosanitary Import Clearance (SPSIC),
- Plant Quarantine Clearance (PQC),
- Phytosanitary Certificate (PC), and
- Other necessary phytosanitary documents relative to the commodity being imported to the Philippines.
Please refer to the following links for the allowed plants, planting materials, and plant products:
- List of Allowable Plants/Planting Materials To Import
- Updated List of Allowable Fruits and Vegetables
For specific guidelines and downloadable forms, please refer to the National Plant Quarantine Services division of the BPI at https://npqsd.bpi-npqsd.com.ph/import/, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.