The Assistance to Nationals (ATN) section of the Philippine Embassy responds to urgent requests for assistance made by distressed Filipino individuals or groups, handled on a case-by-case basis, in coordination with other government agencies and other authorities.
Actions taken by the ATN Section include, but are not limited to:
- Assistance in facilitating repatriation to the Philippines
- Assistance in human trafficking cases
- Monitoring of cases in court
- Assistance in locating missing Filipino nationals
- Notification and assistance to detained or arrested Filipino nationals, including jail visitation
- Coordination with non-government organizations and government agencies involving laws and policies affecting labor and human rights
Please contact the ATN section at ATN@philippine-embassy.de.
For emergencies, please contact +49 173 421-7750 (Please help us keep this line free. Do not call this number for regular inquiries.)
For other concerns, please call +49 173 521-5703