CONSULAR OUTREACH MISSIONS FOR 2020
The Philippine Embassy in Berlin regularly undertakes consular mobile outreach missions as part of its effort to bring its consular services closer to Filipinos residing throughout Germany. The following services may be availed of during consular outreach missions:
(1) Applying for Philippine passports (first time/renewals);
(2) Civil registration of documents, Report of Birth (ROB), Report of Marriage (ROM), and Report of Death (ROD);
(3) Taking of fingerprint impressions for NBI clearance form;
(4) Providing authentication or notarization (or use of red-ribbon) of consular documents;
(5) Renunciation of citizenship;
(6) Filing of visa applications;
(7) Applying for travel document for one-way direct travel to the Philippines;
Consular clients during the Outreach Missions are also reminded of the following :
(1) Pleas provide a prepaid return envelope together with the accomplished application form and the required documents for the particular service you are applying for. You may refer to our webiste’s Consular Service Section for the requirements.
Due to the increasing number of lost documents sent through Deutsche Post, the Embassy highly recommends that the envelope be sourced from other courier service providers, like DHL, UPS, etc. Prepaid envelopes cannot be purchased at the outreach site.
(2)Private consultations on consular matters can be provided during outreach missions. Interested clients may send an email, in advance, citing your specific concerns, addressed to email@example.com . Please indicate Attention : the Supervising Consul, Outreach Mission.
Please provide the following information in your email: Name/ Venue and Schedule being Requested/ Concern/ Contact Details
SPECIAL REMINDERS FOR PASSPORT APPLICANTS:
Please thoroughly review the Philippine Embassy’s website for the reminders and requirements when applying for a passport.
Please apply for passport renewal before your passport expires, as a general rule, airlines and immigration authorities require at least 6 months’ validity on a passport to be allowed entry into a country. Applicants whose passports have expired, or are expiring within six months, are strongly encouraged to proceed to the Philippine Embassy in Berlin to renew their passports, and not wait for a slot in the outreach.
Please do not make any travel arrangements until you have your new passport in your possession.
Please note that walk-in clients cannot be accommodated. Please obtain an appointment on the appropriate link provided below.
The Embassy of the Philippines in Berlin recommends that: (1) you apply for a new passport about 9 months before your passport’s expiration date, and (2) you should not purchase outbound travel tickets until your new passport is in your possession.
Thank you for your understanding.
29 February 2020
venue : TBC
18 April 2020
venue : TBC