CONSULAR OUTREACH MISSIONS FOR 2017
The Philippine Embassy regularly undertakes consular mobile outreach missions as part of its effort to bring its consular services closer to Filipinos residing throughout Germany. The following services may be availed of:
(1) Applying for Philippine passports (first time/renewals)
(2) Civil registration of documents, Report of Birth (ROB) and Report of Marriage (ROM)*
(3) Taking of fingerprint impressions for NBI clearance form;
(4) Providing authentication or notarization (or use of red-ribbon) of consular documents;
(5) Renunciation of citizenship;
(6) Filing of visa applications;
(7) Applying for travel document for one-way direct travel to the Philippines;
(8) Registration / Certification of new overseas voters; and
(9) Extension of validity of soon-to-expire passports by one (1) year.
All applicants are asked to include a return envelope with 3.95 Euros stamps together with their applicaton (stamps cannot be purchased at the outreach site). Please pay attention to all documentary requirements related to the service they will request. These requirements are found in the Consular Services section of the Philippine Embassy website.
For non-passport related services and requests for private consultations during the outreach missions, please email us of your specific concerns at email@example.com, attention to: Consul Adrian Cruz.
SPECIAL REMINDERS FOR PASSPORT APPLICANTS:
Please be advised to apply for your renewal before your passport expires, As a general rule, airlines and immigration authorities require at least 6 months’ validity on a passport to be allowed entry into a country. Applicants whose passports have expired, or are expiring within six months are strongly encouraged to proceed to the Philippine Embassy in Berlin to renew their passports, and not wait for a slot in the outreach.
Please note walk-in clients will not be allowed to apply. The Embassy is now using a new Epassport system, thus, our mobile outreach can only accommodate up to fifty (50) passport applications.
The Embassy of the Philippines in Berlin recommends that: (1) you apply for a new passport about 9 months before your passport’s expiration date, and (2) you should not purchase outbound travel tickets until your new passport is in your possession.
Thank you for your understanding.
VENUES FOR 2017
1.HAMBURG- REGISTRATION CLOSED
11 March 2017
Place: Kath. Pfarrei St. Ansgar/ Kleiner Michel, Michaelisstr.5,
2.HERBOLZHEIM- REGISTRATION CLOSED
01 April 2017
Place: Bernhardusheim, Neudenauer Str.8,
22 April 2017
Place: Kath. Pfarrheim St. Jacobus Kirchenstrasse 16,
4.ESSEN- REGISTRATION CLOSED
20 May 2017
Place: Essen Philippine Honorary Consulate, Gildehofstr. 2,
27 May 2017
Place: St.Thomas Morus, Grünberger Str. 80,
01 July 2017
Place: Kath. Pfarrgemeinde St. Winfried Sträßchensweg 3,