Visiting a government office to apply for services need not always be a stressful experience.
We will try our best to serve you well when you visit us. In return, we ask you to help us by observing the following:
- If you are applying for Consular Services, such as passports, visas, and authentication, please come within our consular hours, from 0900h – 1600h, Mondays to Fridays, except on official Philippine and German holidays. You will find a list of the holidays we observe here.
- We continue to accommodate applicants at lunchtime, but please understand that service may be somewhat slower than usual since most of our personnel will be on their midday break. If you wish to be served quickly, it would be best to avoid coming during lunch hours.
- Please come with complete requirements so as not to waste your trip to the Embassy and to avoid hassles (eg. having to go to the copiers if you don’t bring photocopies of your documents, or to the Courier or Post Office if you don’t bring a prepaid or self-stamped envelope). We have tried to provide complete and up-to-date information on our website on the requirements for various consular services, and it could save you a lot of trouble if you read through these information.
- We do not have an appointment system. The volume of applications we receive is manageable enough for us not to need one. Instead, applicants will be served on a first-come, first-served basis.
- We take the security of our clients, visitors, and personnel seriously. Our security provider may thus require you to register at the entrance, go through a security scan, and to leave any large bags or luggage you are carrying at the designated area. We would appreciate your cooperation in this regard.