Updated COVID-19 Related Protocols at the Embassy
The Embassy has recently expanded its consular service hours starting 01 July 2020, and will maintain the following protocols to ensure public safety:
1. Consular services will continue to be rendered on a BY-APPOINTMENT system only, the public may refer to Advisory No. 23 effective 01 July 2020 for
2. Entry into the building is regulated and all entrants will be required to wear masks while inside the building.
3. Companions will only be allowed entry if their presence is essential (i.e. if applicant is a minor, pregnant woman, senior citizen, or requires physical assistance).
4. If you are sick, kindly contact the Embassy to rebook your appointment.
5. Upon entry, you will be requested to scan a QR Code for a contact tracing form or write details manually on the contact tracing form for public health purposes (all data will be protected under privacy regulations).
6. While the Embassy has ballpens on standby, clients are advised to use their own pens for optimal safety and precaution.
Thank you for doing your part to keep all our clients, staff, the general public, and the Philippine Embassy safe.