EXPANSION OF CONSULAR OPERATIONS EFFECTIVE 1 JULY 2020
Further to the Philippine Embassy’s Advisory No. 18 dated 6 May 2020 announcing the gradual resumption of the Embassy’s consular operations, the Embassy, effective 1 July 2020, will now offer longer opening hours from 10 am to 3 pm on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, except on public holidays.
Consular services continue to be rendered on a by-appointment system only. Following are the services being offered in person:
- Passport (first time application/ renewal and/or extension of validity)
- Travel Document (for those with expired /lost passports returning to PH within 30days)
- Acknowledgment of Special Power of Attorney and other Affidavits
- Completion of NBI Fingerprint Card (those who still have a copy of their previous NBI clearance issued from 2014 onwards do not need to accomplish the NBI fingerprint card – please check this NBI website for more details: https://clearance.nbi.gov.ph/
- Marriage Counseling (bride and groom only)
- Solemnization of Marriage (only the groom, the bride and 2 witnesses are allowed)
Entry of clients into the building is regulated and clients are required to wear masks while inside the building. Companions will be allowed entry only if their presence is essential (i.e. if client is a minor or needs physical assistance).
Clients can request for an appointment through this link: http://philippine-embassy.de/consular-appointment/
Other services, such as authentication of documents and civil registry services (Report of Birth, Marriage and Death) are only accepted by mail.
Clients are expected to bring the complete requirements for the service they are applying for. Information on the requirements can be found on the Embassy’s website http://philippine-embassy.de/ (click consular services)
As a health and safety precaution, the Embassy is observing limited public hours of operation, thereby resulting in reduced appointment capacity and logistical challenges. Therefore, until normal operations resume, the Embassy’s appointment system is extended ONLY FOR CLIENTS RESIDING IN THE FEDERAL STATES UNDER THE EMBASSY’S JURISDICTION: BERLIN, BRANDENBURG, HAMBURG, BREMEN, SAXONY, LOWER SAXONY, SAXONY-ANHALT, SCHLESWIG-HOLSTEIN, AND MECKLENBURG-VORPOMMEN.
Those residing in the Federal States of Hesse, North Rhine Westphalia, Baden-Württemberg, Rhineland Palatinate, Saarland, Thuringia and Bavaria are advised to directly inquire with the Philippine Consulate General In Frankfurt Am Main (www.frankfurtpcg.de). Those residing outside Germany are advised to contact the Philippine Embassy which has jurisdiction over their country of residence.