BIDS AND DISPOSAL COMMITTEE
INVITATION TO BID FOR UNSERVICEABLE PROPERTIES OF THE PHILIPPINE EMBASSY IN BERLIN, GERMANY
19 DECEMBER 2018, 02:00 PM
Kurfürstendamm 194, 10707
INVITATION TO BID (ITB)
1. The Philippine Embassy in Berlin hereby invites all interested parties to participate in the public bidding (viva voce) of the unserviceable properties (See Annex A below – List of Unserviceable Properties) on an “As-Is Where-Is” basis.
2. No bid shall be allowed lower than the set Minimum Selling Price (as indicated in Annex A) for any or all properties.
3. Individuals, partnerships and/or corporations, public or private institutions, are qualified to participate in the bidding and may view and inspect the properties at their respective locations on 17 & 18 December 2018 from 09:00 a.m. to 04:00 p.m., and on 19 December 2018, from 09:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon.
4. Public bidding (viva voce) will be held on 19 December 2018 at exactly 2:00 p.m. at the Philippine Embassy, Haus Cumberland, 2nd Floor, Kurfürstendamm 194, 10707 Berlin, Germany.
5. The Bids and Disposal Committee shall facilitate the bidding process (viva voce) and shall declare the highest qualified bidder as the winning bidder for each property.
6. The Bid and Disposal Committee will auction the properties one at a time. Participating bidders may signify their bid amount by raising their hands and declaring their bid amount. The highest bidder shall be declared as the winner by the Committee. Each bidder is allowed to bid on any or all items that he/she is interested on.
7. The winning bidder, who shall be the recipient of the unserviceable property, shall bear the cost of dismantling, removing and
hauling/transport of the said item from the Philippine Embassy in Berlin, which shall be made on the 27th and the 28th of December 2018 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
8. In case of failure by the winning bidder to dismantle, remove and haul/transport his unserviceable property at the appointed time, the Philippine Embassy reserves the right to dispose of the said property in any manner deemed cost advantageous to the government.
9. One-time, non-refundable, non-transferable, payment in cash shall be made by the winning bidder at the Cashier Section of the Philippine Embassy, immediately after being declared as the winning bidder by the Bids and Disposal Committee on 19 December 2018.
10. An Official Receipt shall be issued by the Philippine Embassy covering the payment made by the winning bidder.
11. This ITB shall be posted in at least three (3) conspicuous places in the locality where bidding shall take place which includes the Philippine Embassy Website, the Philippine Embassy Consular/Public Area Section, and the Community Bulletin Board of the Church of Heilig Geist (Filipino Community Church.) in Bayernallee 28, Berlin.
Date Posted: 14 December 2018