Rules for Poll Watchers, Accredited Media Entities, Observers and the General Public
Pursuant to the conduct of the counting and canvassing of votes for the Philippine National Elections 2022 on 09 May 2022, all are required to comply with the following:
- Present valid identification with photo (i.e. residence permit, passport);
- Present negative COVID-19 test result taken within the same day;
- Wear the ID that will be issued by the Embassy after presentation of #1
- Wear FFP2 masks while inside Embassy premises;
- Observe silence and not disrupt the election proceedings
- Read the appropriate reminders posted in every precinct:
- for watchers (COMELEC Res. 10750), and
- for accredited media entities and observers (COMELEC Res. 10776)
Please note that the Embassy, due to COVID related precautions, will only be able to accommodate ten (10) non-accredited persons at a time who will want to observe the proceedings.
For kind compliance.
Berlin, 05 May 2022
Source: Advisory BN-14-2022