APPOINTMENT FOR OTHER CONSULAR SERVICES
In view of the rising cases of COVID-19 in Germany, effective immediately, the Embassy will implement the more lenient “3G rule” (vaccinated, recovered, or tested – geimpft, genesen, getestet) for all consular applicants above the age of six years old.
Vaccinated applicants may present their yellow vaccination booklet, or their digital vaccination certificate on the Corona-Warn-App or the CovPass app.
If you have recovered from coronavirus, you can present your positive test result as proof. The test result is valid from 11 to 180 days after you tested positive.
If you are neither vaccinated nor recovered, you will need to present a negative test result. You can present a negative PCR test no more than 48 hours old, or a negative rapid antigen test that is a maximum of 24 hours old.
Applicants will also be required to check-in through the LUCA app or accomplish a written contact tracing form.
IMPORTANT REMINDERS (Please read carefully):
- Those applying for SIMPLE RENEWAL OF PASSPORT (No changes in the current passport data) should book an appointment for PASSPORT SERVICES.
- This appointment system is ONLY for those applying for OTHER SERVICES, which include the following:
- Lost Passport and Travel Documents
- Passport Application in Conjunction with Report of Birth and/or Report of Marriage
- Civil Registration (Report of Birth, Report of Marriage, Report of Death)
- Notarial, Certification and Authentication (SPA, Affidavits, Deeds, etc.)
- NBI clearance
- Solemnization of marriage/Legal Capacity to Contract Marriage
- Dual Citizenship
- When booking an appointment, you will be required to provide your complete name, valid email address, phone number and type of transaction.
- Upon completing your online booking, please check your email immediately and follow the instructions in the email in order to for the Embassy to CONFIRM your appointment.
- BEFORE BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT, APPLICANTS ARE REMINDED TO HAVE ALL THEIR REQUIREMENTS ON HAND AND TO COMPLY WITH THE PRE-PROCESSING PROCEDURE. To check for requirements and procedures please click:
- Passport and Travel Document : http://philippine-embassy.de/passports/
- Civil Registry: http://philippine-embassy.de/civil-registry
- Acknowledgement of Special Power of Attorney, Affidavits, and NBI Clearance: http://philippine-embassy.de/authentication-notarization/
- Dual Citizenship – http://philippine-embassy.de/filipino-citizenship/
- This appointment and scheduling system allocates slots on a first come, first served basis. Limited slots are available per day and there is no guarantee that a slot will always be available for a user’s first choice for an appointment schedule.
CLIENTS FOR CONSULAR SERVICES WHO RESIDES IN THE FEDERAL STATES OF STATES OF HESSE, NORTH RHINE WESTPHALIA, BADEN-WÜRTTEMBERG, RHINELAND PALATINATE, SAARLAND, THURINGIA AND BAVARIA ARE ADVISED TO DIRECTLY INQUIRE WITH THE PHILIPPINE CONSULATE GENERAL IN FRANKFURT AM MAIN (WWW.FRANKFURTPCG.DE). THOSE RESIDING OUTSIDE GERMANY ARE ADVISED TO CONTACT THE PHILIPPINE EMBASSY WHICH HAS JURISDICTION OVER THEM.
- Date and Time slots in WHITE are AVAILABLE.
- Dates in RED are fully-booked.
- Time slot in GRAY are booked/taken.