APPOINTMENT FOR OTHER CONSULAR SERVICES
Clients who reside In the Federal States of States of Hesse, North Rhine Westphalia, Baden-Württemberg, Rhineland Palatinate, Saarland, Thuringia and Bavaria are advised to directly inquire with the Philippine Consulate General In Frankfurt Am Main (www.frankfurtpcg.de).
THOSE RESIDING OUTSIDE GERMANY ARE ADVISED TO CONTACT THE NEAREST PHILIPPINE EMBASSY IN THEIR LOCATION.
- Those applying for SIMPLE RENEWAL OF PASSPORT (No changes in the current passport data) please check information on PASSPORT SERVICES.
- This appointment system is ONLY for those applying for OTHER SERVICES, which include the following:
- Lost Passport and Travel Documents
- Passport Application in Conjunction with Report of Birth and/or Report of Marriage
- Civil Registration (Report of Birth, Report of Marriage, Report of Death)
- Notarial, Certification and Authentication (SPA, Affidavits, Deeds, etc.)
- NBI clearance
- Solemnization of marriage/Legal Capacity to Contract Marriage
- Dual Citizenship
- When booking an appointment, you will be required to provide your complete name, valid email address, phone number and type of transaction.
- Upon completing your online booking, please check your email immediately and follow the instructions in the email in order to for the Embassy to CONFIRM your appointment.
- BEFORE BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT, APPLICANTS ARE REMINDED TO HAVE ALL THEIR REQUIREMENTS ON HAND AND TO COMPLY WITH THE PRE-PROCESSING PROCEDURE. To check for requirements and procedures please click:
- Passport and Travel Document : http://philippine-embassy.de/passports/
- Civil Registry: http://philippine-embassy.de/civil-registry
- Acknowledgement of Special Power of Attorney, Affidavits, and NBI Clearance: http://philippine-embassy.de/authentication-notarization/
- Dual Citizenship – http://philippine-embassy.de/filipino-citizenship/
- This appointment and scheduling system allocates slots on a first come, first served basis. Limited slots are available per day and there is no guarantee that a slot will always be available for a user’s first choice for an appointment schedule.
- Date and Time slots in WHITE are AVAILABLE.
- Dates in RED are fully-booked.
- Time slot in GRAY are booked/taken.