Consular Service Appointment Booking
1. Carefully review all fields in the online form and provide complete and accurate information.
2. Please ensure you have all your requirements ready before creating an appointment.
3. The system relies on email messaging to inform you of updates. Check your spam folder for emails if no message appears in your Inbox after a considerable amount of time.
4. This appointment and scheduling system allocates slots on a first come, first served basis. Limited slots are available per day and there is no guarantee that a slot will always be available for a user’s first choice for an appointment schedule.
DUE TO THE GERMAN GOVERNMENT’S ON-GOING RECOMMENDATION TO LIMIT REGIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL TO PREVENT THE TRANSMISSION AND SPREAD OF THE COVID PANDEMIC, AND BECAUSE OF THE LIMITED APPOINTMENT CAPACITY AND LOGISTICAL CHALLENGES, UNTIL NORMAL OPERATIONS RESUME, THE EMBASSY WILL EXTEND ITS APPOINTMENT FOR CONSULAR SERVICES ONLY FOR CLIENTS RESIDING IN THE FEDERAL STATES UNDER THE EMBASSY’S JURISDICTION: BERLIN, BRANDENBURG, HAMBURG, BREMEN, SAXONY, LOWER SAXONY, SAXONY-ANHALT, SCHLESWIG-HOLSTEIN, AND MECKLENBURG-VORPOMMEN.
THOSE RESIDING IN THE FEDERAL STATES OF STATES OF HESSE, NORTH RHINE WESTPHALIA, BADEN-WÜRTTEMBERG, RHINELAND PALATINATE, SAARLAND, THURINGIA AND BAVARIA ARE ADVISED TO DIRECTLY INQUIRE WITH THE PHILIPPINE CONSULATE GENERAL IN FRANKFURT AM MAIN (WWW.FRANKFURTPCG.DE). THOSE RESIDING OUTSIDE GERMANY ARE ADVISED TO CONTACT THE PHILIPPINE EMBASSY WHICH HAS JURISDICTION OVER THEM.
- Date and Time slots in WHITE are AVAILABLE.
- Dates in RED are fully-booked.
- Time slots in GRAY are booked.