APPOINTMENT FOR CONSULAR SERVICES
In view of the rising cases of COVID-19 in Germany, effective immediately, the Embassy will implement the more lenient “3G rule” (vaccinated, recovered, or tested – geimpft, genesen, getestet) for all consular applicants above the age of six years old.
Vaccinated applicants may present their yellow vaccination booklet, or their digital vaccination certificate on the Corona-Warn-App or the CovPass app.
If you have recovered from coronavirus, you can present your positive test result as proof. The test result is valid from 11 to 180 days after you tested positive.
If you are neither vaccinated nor recovered, you will need to present a negative test result. You can present a negative PCR test no more than 48 hours old, or a negative rapid antigen test that is a maximum of 24 hours old.
Applicants will also be required to check-in through the LUCA app or accomplish a written contact tracing form.
For health and safety precautions, the Embassy shall temporarily adopt the following measures: accept consular applicants on “appointment basis”, limit the number of applicants per day, reduce the number of opening hours to the public, and accept only mailed-in applications for certain services.
Only the following Consular Services are to be applied for In Person:
1. Passports (first time application / renewal); and/or extension of passport validity; and Travel Document – for one way travel to the Philippines
2. Acknowledgement of Special Power of Attorney, Affidavits
3. NBI Clearance – According to NBI, applicants who have previously issued NBI clearances (from 2014 onwards) can now renew their NBI clearance without the need of accomplishing new NBI fingerprint form No. 5 (provided that there have been no changes to their personal data).
APPLICANTS ARE REMINDED TO HAVE ALL THEIR REQUIREMENTS READY BEFORE BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT. To check for requirements please click:
- Passport and Travel Document : http://philippine-embassy.de/passports/
- Acknowledgement of Special Power of Attorney, Affidavits, and NBI Clearance: http://philippine-embassy.de/authentication-notarization/
CLIENTS FOR CONSULAR SERVICES WHO RESIDES IN THE FEDERAL STATES OF STATES OF HESSE, NORTH RHINE WESTPHALIA, BADEN-WÜRTTEMBERG, RHINELAND PALATINATE, SAARLAND, THURINGIA AND BAVARIA ARE ADVISED TO DIRECTLY INQUIRE WITH THE PHILIPPINE CONSULATE GENERAL IN FRANKFURT AM MAIN (WWW.FRANKFURTPCG.DE). THOSE RESIDING OUTSIDE GERMANY ARE ADVISED TO CONTACT THE PHILIPPINE EMBASSY WHICH HAS JURISDICTION OVER THEM.